These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions shall be regarded to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out here.
The Promoter is Kingspan Environmental Limited, trading as Kingspan Albion and/or Kingspan and/or Kingspan Water & Energy. The registered address for Kingspan Environmental Limited is 180 Gilford Rd, Portadown, Craigavon BT63 5LF.
1. This ‘Instant Win’ Promotion is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents only aged 18 and over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of Kingspan Holdings (Ireland) Limited and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates may not enter this Promotion.
3. The Promotion period starts from 1st October 2018 and ends on 31st January 2019.
4. All claims must be made within the Promotion period.
5. All claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase for an eligible product, purchased within the Promotion period.
6. Cylinders purchased as part of specified projects and/or rebate contracts are excluded from this promotion.
7. Invoices / receipts that are illegible or fail to show that it was a qualifying Kingspan product purchased within the Promotion period will be deemed void.
8. Unlimited entries are allowed. Only valid codes will be accepted. Each code can only be claimed once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
9. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or a use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and will be disqualified, and any prize awards will be void.
10. All entries must be made by the person entering the Promotion.
11. All entrants must have the permission of their employer to enter; failure to do so could be regarded as an act of theft from your employer.
12. Purchase one of the following products to enter: any Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel or Ultrasteel Plus cylinder; excluding Ultrasteel ROI cylinders (codes ending IEERP or XSERP).
13. On Guernsey only, purchases of Kingspan Range Tribune cylinders from DHS will also be accepted as eligible products.
14. Winners of items worth over £49.99 may be required to participate in publicity connected with the competition. This may include, but is not limited to, a photograph or a video of handing the prize in to the winner and publishing their name and employer’s name in print and online for marketing purposes.
15. Entrants must provide the following details to make a claim:
b. Email address
c. Phone number
d. Business Name / Employer’s name
e. Job title
f. Postal address
g. Proof of purchase
16. Postal entries will be accepted, providing they are received on or before the 31st January 2019. Postal entries must be sent to: The Marketing Department, Kingspan, Taman Street, Wakefield, WF1 5QU and postage must be paid in full.
17. The QR-Code must not have been scanned prior to sending to Kingspan for postal entries.
18. When entering by post you must send in: your unscanned QR-Code, copy invoice/proof of purchase and personal details (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email address, and Business Name / Employer’s Name). Documents sent will be securely disposed of and no documents will be returned.
19. By entering this Promotion, you are consenting for Kingspan Holdings (Ireland) Limited and its affiliates (“Kingspan”) to hold and use your personal information, listed under paragraph 15, for the following purposes:
a. The fulfilment of the Promotion
b. Sales trend analysis
c. As proof of the Promotion, we are required to provide a list of all participants to any member of the public whom should request it. This list will include your Name & Company/Employer’s name.
d. For publicity purposes, personal data of anyone claiming an item worth over £49.99 may be used on some or all of the following marketing channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, kingspan.com website, trade magazines, local press and at a prize presentation at your business or at a local plumbers’ merchant.
e. To meet any other legal obligations stemming from your participation in this Promotion.
21. Kingspan Environmental Limited is the data “controller” of the personal information which you provide for the purposes of this Promotion.
22. ap16 Limited is the main data processor for the fulfilment of this Promotion.
23. Your personal data may also be shared with selected 3rd party suppliers of Kingspan, exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion only.
24. The ‘Instant Win’ gifts will be allocated randomly by predetermined, independent computer algorithm.
25. Entrants will be informed immediately via the website what gift they have won
26. Entrants must claim their gift within two weeks of initial scan or the gift will be released back into circulation and that winning QR code will become void.
27. Delivery mechanism will vary dependent on the prize won. Winners who have submitted a valid claim should allow up to 2 working days for Kingspan to make initial contact to arrange delivery.
28. All claims will be processed as quickly as possible, typically within 5 working days, but winners who have submitted a valid claim should allow up to a maximum of 2 months for fulfilment of the claim, depending on the prize won.
29. Where the winning gift is a voucher or promotional code from a 3rd party the entrant must comply with the relevant terms and conditions set out for use of said voucher.
30. Kingspan shall bear no liability arising from any of the gifts provided in this Promotion.
31. The Promotional codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
32. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for Promotional codes damaged or defaced as a result of the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant cannot read their Promotional code due to a genuine printing error, they should contact Kingspan Customer Service on 0345 260 7260 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining details of the problem code in question. This will be verified and if genuine and honest, a replacement code will be sent to them. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 22nd January 2019, to ensure that the request can be processed before the Promotion closing date.
33. All legitimate ‘Instant Win” QR codes supported by a valid claim will qualify to win one of the free gifts.
34. Gifts include, (1) Star prize of £5000.00-worth of holiday vouchers, weekend breaks, 4K TVs, games consoles, computer tablets, Amazon Echo products, Greggs vouchers, workwear, discount vouchers for Kingspan Parts Shop and a range of Kingspan branded merchandise.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
36. All images / photography of the gifts shown in promotional materials, communications, advertising or claims website are for illustrative purposes only; actual gifts (i.e. brand or model) may be different to the items shown, unless specified in the gift’s description.
37. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept their winning gift, or cannot be contacted / does not respond to the initial email / phone contact within 14 days of notification, their gift will be released back into circulation and that winning QR code will become void.
38. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
39. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to:
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c. problems with the dispatch of gifts (such as gift failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d. any act or default of any third-party supplier.
40. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
41. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
42. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
43. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
44. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
45. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.